Everyone needs a little respite!
Our respite program is available for a 7 to 60 day stay. When informal caregivers require a leave or if you are recovering from illness, injury or disease, we have a place for you to stay. Due to the short-term and/or acute nature of the service, it is offered as a complete, individualized package including:
- Furnished apartment
- All utilities (except phone)
- Three meals per day
- Weekly linen and personal laundry
- Emergency response system
- Group activities
- 24 hour staffing
- Wellness checks
- Initial assessment and monitoring by trained staff
- Assistance with personal cares such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating and
- Medication administration
- Medication set-up
- Nurse supervision and monitoring by trained staff
There is a per day cost for respite care services; please call for rates. Discharge is anticipated within 60 days, or an assessment by one of our registered nurses is completed to determine current status and make recommendations for appropriate service options. Other skilled services, such as physical therapy, will need to be purchased from the health care provider of your choice.